|Type||Curtain-Wall, Drywall Clad|
|Core Filling||Cement, Sand|
Bansal Sales have the following range of Zenolite products which can be used as following:
1. Zenolite 2 MM – In residential or semi-commercial applications. It is very good for Furniture, wardrorbes, kitchen shutters, backsplash etc.
Since this product is in 2 MM hence it has good flexibility as regards to shaping, thermoforming and etc.
2. Zenolite LE – In exclusive colours
3. Zenolite 4 MM – More depth in colours and fit for semi-commercial usages
Very versatile product with light wt and flexibility as compared to glass and the strength is 10 times that of glass.
4. Zenolite plus – 2 MM sheet with Hard coat, this has multiple usages and the strength is light wt, lower thickness. In this there is less flexibility because of the special hard coat but good for commercial usage
5. Lustrolite – 4 MM with Hard coat and can be used in the toughest of environments.
|Stone Color||Pink Stone, Red Stone|
|Core Filling||Sand, Cement|
|Dimension||2440 mm x 1220 mm|
|Tolerance limit||0 mm and + 10 mm|
|Usage/Application||hotel foyers,commercial premises,public spaces,kitchens|
Zenolite sheet is suitable for many vertical surface applications around the home, office or commercial environments. Typical uses include hotel foyers, commercial premises, public spaces, kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, partitions and vast array of interior features. Zenolite can be applied to flat or curved surfaces.
Zenolite can be used behind electric and induction cooktops with an allowance of 50mm between the rear edge of the cooktop and the face of the Zenolite panel. Zenolite is not suitable for use behind or adjacent to gas cooktops.
For shower and bathroom applications we recommend Zenolite HC which features a third hard coated layer which is highly resistant to scratching, harsh cleaning chemicals, soap and calcium build up.
For more information on the installation of gas cooktops, refer to local standards or contact the appliance manufacturer.
6mm (0.24”) - Wall cladding large areas, splashbacks, shop fitting, feature panels and signage.
4mm (0.16”) - Glazing infills, furniture and signage. Wall cladding residential.
2mm (0.08”) - Lamination, joinery and furniture.
t's the perfect material to create stunning bath and shower walls, and kitchen backsplashes.
Zenolite is a replacement to tiles and looks like back painted glass. With a special hard coated top layer for extra scratch and chemical resistance, cleaning and maintaining your panels is nearly effortless.